TCU Institutional Effectiveness
- Support academic program assessment of student learning
- Facilitate academic services unit assessment
- Maintain academic and academic support assessment reports
- Direct and convene the University Assessmet Committee
- Direct institutional accreditation and serve as the SACSCOC Accreditation Liaison, including the submission of substantive change and required reports
- Coordinate academic program review
What We Do
- Coordinate and support ongoing, systematic evaluation and assessment of student achievement, and incorporation findings into the planning and accreditation processes.
- Partner with faculty and staff to promote the assessment of ongoing programs and the resulting student learning.
- Support broad-based, comprehensive institutional planning.
- Publish assessment research and maintain an active role in professional organizations.
- Engage in community outreach that promotes the institutional mission.